Wednesday 2 November 2011

Castles and Pheasants

Hi Max fans. OSL sends his apologies for his lack of posts lately. He's been busy getting his car through the MOT. I have had to squeeze into his other toy with Mum. Not very dignified for someone as important as me.



Thought he would have grown out of that by now......calls me a puppy!!!

Been down to the back of Kenilworth Castle the last couple of days, so OSL can use his camera.
Yesterday Auntie Leanne came with her camera as well..... Longest 3 miles I have had yet.



They spent 10 mins clicking this funny looking bird. Thing is, who was watching who?



The fields at the back of the Castle are called The Pleasants. It was flooded in the old days and was full of boats.........not like this one though. But isn't this supposed to be water?



I'm apparently in disgrace tonight. I went down the lane with mum today to see her friend for coffee.
They had coffee and I had her new photo album.....oops

Want to see my fierce face


GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSL wants to show of some of his pics again, so I suppose I'll have to say goodnight.

He says he's a flower expert. The first ones a white flower, and the second one is a pink flower




Are you bored yet, hang on while I eat some of mums sewing. It might stop him showing any more.
No didn't work



I know what will.  .....that's better....blimey even I can't stand that. At least they will have to take me out again now. Night night girls

4 comments:

  1. I just found your post, what't this about a photo album? Tut tut, after the sewing you are going to be in deep deep water!
    OSL takes very good pictures and you must humour him if you want him on your side, then you can go on wonderful adventures like Daisy and Holly.
    Nite, nite, you be a good big grown up puppy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Max Baby!

    Just LOVE the seriously moody look! All mean an' moody!

    Don't worry about the chewing incidents, it's not your fault, they shouldn't leave all those tasty things laying around where you can find them!

    Hey! Super looking Pheasant picture, Holly reckons they taste just like chicken, but a bit stronger, if you know what I mean!

    See you soon!

    Daisy & Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute Max ... I am sure your missus gives you loads of cuddles! Love the Pheasant ! Such an expert regarding the flower names as well!! White one, pink one.... great stuff!

    Hugs and cuddles Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete